mfa-interop - [MFA-Interop] Reminder to review our draft profiles

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

[MFA-Interop] Reminder to review our draft profiles

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To: MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group <>
  • Subject: [MFA-Interop] Reminder to review our draft profiles
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:04:07 -0700

Everyone,

As promised in last Thursday's call, here is your reminder to review the current drafts of our profiles by end of day tomorrow, Tuesday, 3/22/2016.

Karen and I will resolve as many of the comments as we can on Wednesday with the goal of resolving the remaining issues during our call on Thursday.

Thanks, everyone.

David

  • [MFA-Interop] Reminder to review our draft profiles, David Walker, 03/21/2016