mfa-interop - [MFA-Interop] MFA Interop Group News

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

[MFA-Interop] MFA Interop Group News

  • From: Paul Caskey <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: David Walker <>
  • Subject: [MFA-Interop] MFA Interop Group News
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 21:42:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello InCommon MFA-Interop Working Group-

We hope you all had a great holiday and that your new year is going well so far.

We'd like to get things going again in the MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group.

To that end, we'd like to announce that Karen Herrington from Virginia Tech has agreed to assume the duties of chairperson for this group.  Karen has been a participant in this group, but let's welcome her now as the new Chair!  In addition, David Walker will be joining in to assist with flywheeling duties.  Welcome, David!

And we would like to very sincerely thank Jacob Farmer for the great job he has done leading the group thus far.  Unfortunately, Jacob has that pesky thing called a day job and turns out that they enjoy his time as well.  :)  So - Jacob - here's a big "Thank You!" from the folks in the group, the people at InCommon, and also from me personally!

To get things restarted, we need to ask you all to please clink the link below for a doodle poll with times to schedule recurring calls for this group.   For the most part, please ignore the dates, but rather focus on the timeslots that would work for you for recurring calls.

The calls will be weekly for now, we can adjust the frequency later, as needed.

The Poll can be found at: http://doodle.com/poll/xpr7edim9kmyzce5

Please respond to the poll by the end of the day on Wednesday, 1/20/16.

Thank you all!

-Paul

  • [MFA-Interop] MFA Interop Group News, Paul Caskey, 01/15/2016