mfa-interop - [MFA-Interop] RE: Scheduling initial kick-off call

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

[MFA-Interop] RE: Scheduling initial kick-off call

  • From: "Farmer, Jacob" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [MFA-Interop] RE: Scheduling initial kick-off call
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 20:06:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Colleagues,

Unfortunately, we are going to need to take another pass at trying to get this meeting scheduled.  Please see the Doodle poll below; it has more options than the previous one.

http://doodle.com/pvu5c52ykvh6yp27

Please complete the poll by 7/23 at 5p Eastern; we will confirm the time on 7/24 by noon eastern.

Thanks and sorry for the re-do.

Jacob