metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] Support for multiple certificates in Federation Manager?

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] Support for multiple certificates in Federation Manager?

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] Support for multiple certificates in Federation Manager?
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 17:51:17 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=rpNmbJ5qztchtfmj0SzmnMVXd+DxjO5IP/MFkvHqEQI=; b=jcnjcideDmyiOwlfLkLJW2HYnSH3cABYhpp8OxidXJe8a8Q9DUQt7qQrYk1oSSUQi4ylMLvPuMEO5mLiHCyA1GWaaS2WGLUFvfxaz4afUV3vptkpecy5ujtYEZSPERWkumLJ4wmlAuiUiBl735jCv3/ctwLTm3+cATBuFyjYALmGqNNUPUBiOn0o8epcU5JIiKxc34EKHuGT5wkjhp+C4oOaOIzBOvdPckiZA6DU4UAJ84hAEWK4Xcil8b8rB40ytk3pxvC9CeH9h98UORuP6sT6LQP6r29WiAb1R9226A2M0V7iUQgvLcpUUgoyVTxTrw7u2SG6BEqvMz1QIAXr3Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=e0O0Lh9sLZ9VZOp8/vXxJh1eJfoJUzIRabEaegbt2SAXBgwJJCgibyxAnOJqncCeMNH5mhclRpJ9QF0qHugm+0/F4SR1KQ9fBjmYiUbQ5NniY8Mpx8gMHYx0WtP5Bky3Uot7JK7JdVR+avVIaRv8eVeyzISxuX9ipqptTm7++0HmLnzINKD5Yye5BiHNyNdyOWvj5KvImPjuXo20CWco1KfnCTK6NUVppKwt6h+RwvKEmxH7ODVfeNjg0vzMtn/AfvBFUUEXGwtwJfTi1BgGab9Jf0U3YzAxx8cJ5YwZICxaQrwaHx2c5/iBHHdm092ChoHsSRzaH9eSYQdLNC8tIA==

Hi Jesse,

You have to click "Update" at the top of the SP metadata view page in the FM, then scroll down to Digital Certificates, and you can add a second cert. Just don’t click 'Delete' on the old one, and you’ll get a second one added. You’ll get a counterintuitive warning about changing your existing cert, but you will actually be adding a second cert. We have tested this in our dev environment, and it is working.

Best,

Nick