metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] Our IDP is now missing from the IdP selection

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] Our IDP is now missing from the IdP selection

  • From: Terry Fleury <>
  • To: Feyaerts Vincent <>, James Babb <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Backeljauw Franky <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] Our IDP is now missing from the IdP selection
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 08:55:50 -0600

I can also verify that Universiteit Antwerpen previously did not have
R&S or SIRTFI in metadata. These attributes were added yesterday. Only a
technical contact was listed.

As far as CILogon goes, when the updated InCommon metadata gets
published, the new CILogon Identity Provider list will reflect the
changes. Historically, this typically occurs around 21:00 UTC.

-Terry