metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] Expired certificate in our metadata file

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] Expired certificate in our metadata file

  • From: Mike Flynn <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] Expired certificate in our metadata file
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 13:53:11 -0700
  • Authentication-results: mail321.prod.linkedin.com; iprev=pass policy.iprev="2607:f8b0:4001:c0b::246"; spf=softfail smtp.mailfrom="" smtp.helo="mail-it0-x246.google.com"; dkim=pass header.d=linkedin.com; tls=pass (verified) key.ciphersuite="TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256" key.length="128" tls.v="tlsv1.2" cert.client="C=US,ST=California,L=Mountain View,O=Google Inc,CN=smtp.gmail.com" cert.clientissuer="C=US,O=Google Inc,CN=Google Internet Authority G2"

ADFS does not like multiple certs in metadata either.  For IDPs using ADFS, I give them metadata with one cert.  Can you generate metadata to a file and edit out the other certs and give that to eduCause?