metadata-support - [Metadata-Support] RE: Manually signing XML metadata
Subject: InCommon metadata support
[Metadata-Support] RE: Manually signing XML metadata
- From: "Cantor, Scott" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [Metadata-Support] RE: Manually signing XML metadata
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 14:25:21 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=pass (sender IP is 188.8.131.52) smtp.mailfrom=osu.edu; incommon.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;incommon.org; dmarc=bestguesspass action=none header.from=osu.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
> How do I create signed XML metadata by hand? I ask because I have
> edited the metadata for several AD FS IdPs to include Scope and UIInfo
> elements, and while I serve them over HTTPS, I would like to use digital
> signatures as an added integrity check.
There are various utilities that can do it attached to most XML signing
libraries, usually requiring a little bit of understanding of the options to
use or avoid. The Shibboleth Project also has a Java tool available,
XmlSecTool, and I'm sure there are others around I don't know about.
- [Metadata-Support] Manually signing XML metadata, Matthew X. Economou, 07/19/2016
- [Metadata-Support] RE: Manually signing XML metadata, Cantor, Scott, 07/19/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.