metadata-support - [Metadata-Support] Cambridge University Press - X509 certificate rollover help

Subject: InCommon metadata support

[Metadata-Support] Cambridge University Press - X509 certificate rollover help

  • From: Jarvy A Alvarez <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Metadata-Support] Cambridge University Press - X509 certificate rollover help
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 08:14:39 +0800

Hi,

Good day.

Seeking for your assistance please on how we can proceed with the key "rollover" process.

Our X509 certificate will expire 19th of Oct 2014 and we have already initiated the first step
(already deployed in live the chaining in our SP configuration). Our updated metadata can be
found at the link provided below:

https://shibboleth.cambridge.org/Shibboleth.sso/Metadata

Please let us know of the things you may require before we can proceed.

Thank you.

Regards,
Jarvy