metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] Error in retrieving the InCommon metadata

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] Error in retrieving the InCommon metadata

  • From: Tom Scavo <>
  • To: "Nguyen, Son T" <>
  • Cc: Tom Scavo <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] Error in retrieving the InCommon metadata
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 06:35:04 -0400

Sonny, you're still not subscribed to the mailing list, apparently.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 4:57 PM, Nguyen, Son T

> <metadata:MetadataProvider id="ICMD"
> xsi:type="metadata:FileBackedHTTPMetadataProvider"
>
> metadataURL="http://md.incommon.org/InCommon/InCommon-metadata.xml";
>
> backingFile="/apps/shibb-IdP/metadata/InCommon-metadata.xml"
> maxRefreshDelay="PT1H"
> requestTimeout="PT50S">
>
> <metadata:MetadataFilter xsi:type="metadata:ChainingFilter">
> <!-- Temp remove until problem resolved
> <metadata:MetadataFilter
> xsi:type="metadata:RequiredValidUntil" maxValidityInterval="P14D" />
> -->
> <metadata:MetadataFilter
> xsi:type="metadata:SignatureValidation"
> trustEngineRef="ICTrust"
> requireSignedMetadata="true" />
> <metadata:MetadataFilter
> xsi:type="metadata:EntityRoleWhiteList">
>
> <metadata:RetainedRole>samlmd:SPSSODescriptor</metadata:RetainedRole>
> </metadata:MetadataFilter>
> </metadata:MetadataFilter>
> </metadata:MetadataProvider>

This looks good to me. Scott lurks on this list, so maybe he can help.
Barring that, you'll have to post your question on the shib mailing
list, I think. This doesn't appear to be a federation issue.

Tom