metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] Best practice to test new metadata

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] Best practice to test new metadata

  • From: Ken Weiss <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] Best practice to test new metadata
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 18:31:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks Scott. That's a very clear and complete response. An unsatisfying
one, in that the message is that, given my situation, I really can't
pre-test fully, but clear and complete... :-)

Seriously, thanks very much for the time and effort you put into
supporting Shibboleth, and especially for responding to beginner questions
like mine.

--Ken
Ken Weiss

UC Office of the President 510-587-6311 (office)
California Digital Library 916-905-6933 (mobile)
UC Curation Center
415 20th Street, 4th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612

On 2/14/14 10:02 AM, "Cantor, Scott"