metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] Re: [InCommon NOTICE] new metadata aggregates [ACTION REQUIRED]

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] Re: [InCommon NOTICE] new metadata aggregates [ACTION REQUIRED]

  • From: Tom Scavo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] Re: [InCommon NOTICE] new metadata aggregates [ACTION REQUIRED]
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:07:26 -0500

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Doan, Tommy
> FYI, the PEM file documented at
> https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCFederation/Metadata+Consumption is
> still the one expiring in 2014.

Thanks Tommy. I updated the Metadata Consumption wiki page. Here's a
perma-link for the archives:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/JwQjAQ

The Metadata Consumption page is getting too long (and technical) so I
plan to spin off a child page. I'll let you know when that happens but
I think there's enough information there now so that you can securely
bootstrap the new metadata signing certificate.