md-distro - [md-distro] Final Report and Thanks

Subject: Metadata Distribution Subcommittee of TAC

[md-distro] Final Report and Thanks

  • From: John Krienke <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [md-distro] Final Report and Thanks
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 18:30:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Today's call concludes the work of the Metadata Distribution subcommittee.

--------------------
Phase 2 Recommendations

We settled on four minor wording changes to the published draft, seen here:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/pages/diffpages.action?pageId=45908247&originalId=46499654

The final Phase 2 Recommendations are found here:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCCollaborate/Phase+2+Recommendations
or
https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/F4G8Ag

---------------------
Contributors and Participants:

We'd like to thank and acknowledge the following individuals for contributing
to this working group in all of its phases. If you actively participated or
attended at least one call, or participated in the email discussion, thank
you. And if I've left a name off this list, let me know out of band.

Scott Cantor
Ian Young
Mark Scheible
Max Miller
Paul Caskey
Don Faulkner
Harry Nicholos
OJ Redhair
Steve Thorpe
John Bradley
Leif Johansson
Nate Klingenstein
IJ Kim
Joe St Sauver
Tom Scavo
John Krienke

Many thanks for your work, suggestions, insights, and participation. Although
this concludes our work under this subcommittee, the recommendations will
spawn more opportunities for us all. Good work tends to beget more good work.

Huzzah!

john.

  • [md-distro] Final Report and Thanks, John Krienke, 01/16/2014