md-distro - [md-distro] Final Phase 2 Recommendations by Thursday

Subject: Metadata Distribution Subcommittee of TAC

[md-distro] Final Phase 2 Recommendations by Thursday

  • From: John Krienke <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [md-distro] Final Phase 2 Recommendations by Thursday
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:43:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

The document describing our final recommendations is complete -- or nearly
so. Our additions from our last conversation have been made thanks to Tom and
Ian. This is a final call for comment. Please email this list with any
concerns or comments by this Thursday. On this Thursday's regular call, we
will finalize the document and send it to the Technical Advisory Committee.
This will be our final call.

Rather than making changes directly to the document, please email your
comments to this group instead so that all readers are reading the same
version of the final document.

Phase 2 Recommendations are here:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/F4G8Ag

Talk to you on Thursday.

john.

  • [md-distro] Final Phase 2 Recommendations by Thursday, John Krienke, 01/13/2014