md-distro - [md-distro] md-distro Off today & next week

Subject: Metadata Distribution Subcommittee of TAC

[md-distro] md-distro Off today & next week

  • From: John Krienke <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [md-distro] md-distro Off today & next week
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 10:04:52 -0400

I'm coming down with something today and won't be able to make the call. I also have conflicts next week for the Educause annual meeting.

After bouncing things around with Tom, I'll suggest we take two weeks off. Discussions have been very fruitful, and the break will give us in Ops a bit of a chance to catch up.

If there are other designs and folks would like to meet to further discussion points, by all means chime in. Otherwise, let's plan on our next meeting for Thursday the 24th.

john.

  • [md-distro] md-distro Off today & next week, John Krienke, 10/10/2013