md-distro - Re: [md-distro] verifying what I heard on this week's call

Subject: Metadata Distribution Subcommittee of TAC

Re: [md-distro] verifying what I heard on this week's call

  • From: "Mark K. Miller" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [md-distro] verifying what I heard on this week's call
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 09:35:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013, Cantor, Scott wrote:

A humorous example: back when the code was first done, it was supposed to
be possible to map a domain input into an entityID using a regular
expression, and I used the example of prefixing it with urn:mace:incommon.
Works for OSU ;)

Works for PSU!

And then Apple taught us: who else could possibly matter? ;-)

-- Scott