md-distro - Re: [md-distro] Canceling today

Subject: Metadata Distribution Subcommittee of TAC

Re: [md-distro] Canceling today

  • From: "Mark K. Miller" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [md-distro] Canceling today
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:25:37 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah, I'll second John's motion too. We have Michael Gettes visiting campus today; I think I need to keep an eye on him.

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013, Harry Nicholos wrote:

Fine with me...
Harry

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM, John Krienke
I'll make a motion that we cancel today's md-distro call to make
headway on action items and to generally take a breather as the
student pile on ramps up. Until next week,

john.

--
Harry Nicholos
Systems Architect - Identity & Access Management

All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are
sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law
and may be disclosed to third parties.

- Not always right, but never in doubt -