md-distro - [md-distro] Today's call canceled

Subject: Metadata Distribution Subcommittee of TAC

[md-distro] Today's call canceled

  • From: John Krienke <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [md-distro] Today's call canceled
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 11:45:29 -0400

Today's call is cancelled. Enjoy the hands-free lunch, breakfast, or local pub as your time zone allows.

john.

On 8/1/13 11:04 AM, John Krienke wrote:
Hi all,

Given my week's whirlwind, I'd like to suggest that we cancel today's call,
allowing me time to both get the minutes out from last week's conversation as
well as to make progress on a draft of our concluding consensus for phase 1
for
your review, to come to final consensus for phase 1 by next week's call, Aug
8th. If there is passion for continuing discussions today, chime in now.
Otherwise, I'll cancel by the bottom of the hour.

john.