md-distro - [md-distro] 1st Meeting of MD-Distro

Subject: Metadata Distribution Subcommittee of TAC

[md-distro] 1st Meeting of MD-Distro

  • From: John Krienke <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [md-distro] 1st Meeting of MD-Distro
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 08:13:53 -0400

Thanks for joining us in the metadata distribution working group of the InCommon Technical Advisory Committee. Our best time is Thursday at Noon Eastern Time. We hope you can make the first meeting this Thursday the 11th. The dialing instructions, access code, and all follow on minutes will be on the wiki space. https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/zRBOAg

Access code is: [0169395#]

I'll send out a calendar invite to the list for those of you who want to use
it.

Our first agenda will be to review the charter and phases of the group, then plunge into the first item: a recommendation on the fate of the metadata signing key. Talk to you soon, and thanks for being a part of these important considerations.

john.

  • [md-distro] 1st Meeting of MD-Distro, John Krienke, 07/08/2013