interfed - [inc-interfed] Recommendation to TAC for another iteration of interfed

Subject: Interfederation

[inc-interfed] Recommendation to TAC for another iteration of interfed

  • From: Warren Anderson <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [inc-interfed] Recommendation to TAC for another iteration of interfed
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 16:17:11 -0500

Hi All,

As discussed on the interfed telecon today, please find a link of
our final report to TAC, complete with recommendations for the next
iteration of Interfed, below. All members of the group are welcome
to edit and add.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/incinterfed/Final+Report+to+TAC

The TAC meets tomorrow, so there is limited time
to complete any revisions. My apologies for the short notice.

Cheers,
Warren

| PO Box 413, Dept. of Physics, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA |
| CANADA: (403) 617 6720 USA: (414) 212 5446 |