interfed - [inc-interfed] Re: level-setting the Code of Conduct category

Subject: Interfederation

[inc-interfed] Re: level-setting the Code of Conduct category

  • From: Tom Scavo <>
  • To: Interfederation TAC Subgroup <>
  • Subject: [inc-interfed] Re: level-setting the Code of Conduct category
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 07:53:48 -0500

I tried to capture the discussion we had on the Nov 6 call in the wiki:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/6oKsAg

Please correct any omissions or errors.

The document contains three recommendations. That may be the wrong
approach, I don't know. Maybe we should just report symptoms. I was
brave and formulated concrete recommendations instead. If you
disagree, we can restructure the document of course. In any case, at
least we have *something* going into the REFEDs meeting on Monday of
next week.

Tom

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Tom Scavo