interfed - [inc-interfed] Telecon and Wiki Info

Subject: Interfederation

[inc-interfed] Telecon and Wiki Info

  • From: Warren Anderson <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [inc-interfed] Telecon and Wiki Info
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:24:49 -0600

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who attended the first telecon of phase 2. I think we are
off to a good start.

The telecon time has been rebooked for a weekly event (thanks Steve O). I
will send out a reminder next week. Minutes from the first telecon are at:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/incinterfed/October+23%2C+2013

Please feel free to edit if you think I misrepresented, omitted or made other
errors in recording what happened.

Also, note that I've linked two new references to the wiki page at

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/incinterfed/Interfed+Subcommittee

relating to the eduGain Code of Conduct.

Hope to talk to everyone next week at our call.

Cheers,
Warren

| PO Box 413, Dept. of Physics, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA |
| CANADA: (403) 617 6720 USA: (414) 212 5446 |