interfed - [inc-interfed] Charter Revisions and Teleconferencing time

Subject: Interfederation

[inc-interfed] Charter Revisions and Teleconferencing time

  • From: Warren Anderson <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [inc-interfed] Charter Revisions and Teleconferencing time
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 13:36:08 -0500

Thanks to everyone for the input on the charter for phase 2 of the
subcommittee.

Attached is a new version of the charter. I've tried to incorporate the
suggested changes (to the extent that there was agreement on what they should
be, at least). Note in particular that I've extended the end date to March
31, 2014. Feedback is always welcome.

I've also set up a doodle poll to establish a telecon time:

http://doodle.com/qbcypud66hyqys9z

If you are interested in participating, please fill out the poll. The times
are limited to those most convenient for participation across the USA. If
this range is not sufficient to get reasonable participation it can be
extended in a followup poll.

I'm really looking forward to getting the ball rolling on this subcommittee.

Warren Anderson, LIGO

| PO Box 413, Dept. of Physics, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA |
| CANADA: (403) 617 6720 USA: (414) 212 5446 |