interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] Fwd: initial draft of UKFTS 1.4

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] Fwd: initial draft of UKFTS 1.4

  • From: Ian Young <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] Fwd: initial draft of UKFTS 1.4
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 09:24:50 +0100

On 7 Apr 2013, at 00:19, Tom Scavo

> FWIW, here is a link to a googledoc with some comments and feedback
> (http://goo.gl/8TjHr). Further comments are welcome (and do not
> require one to authenticate).

Thanks for the comments. There are some good points in there which I
definitely need to respond to either in the document or just back to you.

However, my review workflow doesn't really work with out-of-band comments
like this so I'll reply here instead in order to capture both sides. That
applies for anyone else wanting to comment either on my document or on Tom's
comments: please use e-mail and NOT a separate document.

Cheers,

-- Ian