- From: Ian Young <>
- Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] Mar 12 notes / Mar 26 agenda
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:28:18 +0000
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport03.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
On 12 Mar 2013, at 18:30, Jim Basney
> Cardiff IDP and LIGO SP example. Ian says this is OK because user has
> requested the service / consented to release.
What I meant to say was that Cardiff *might* regard this as OK for any of a
number of different reasons, one of which might be to deliver a service the
user had requested. I don't in fact know the basis Rhys was thinking of when
he agreed to participate, and I'm certainly not taking a position on the
actual legality one way or another.
-- Ian "IANAL" Young
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
- [inc-interfed] Mar 12 notes / Mar 26 agenda, Jim Basney, 03/12/2013
- Re: [inc-interfed] Mar 12 notes / Mar 26 agenda, Ian Young, 03/12/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.