interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] MDRPI

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] MDRPI

  • From: Tom Scavo <>
  • To: Interfederation TAC Subgroup <>
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] MDRPI
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:08:05 -0500

Ian, this is very helpful. I will take it as an action item to add an
<mdrpi:PublicationInfo> element to InCommon metadata (which is
independent of this group's charge). I'll let others comment and make
recommendations with respect to the other elements you mentioned. If
others agree, perhaps your recommendations could be included in the
final work products for this subgroup.

Tom

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Ian Young