interfed - [inc-interfed] getting started

Subject: Interfederation

[inc-interfed] getting started

  • From: Jim Basney <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [inc-interfed] getting started
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:38:37 -0600

Hi all,

Thanks for joining the interfederation subcommittee.

Tomorrow I'll announce our weekly teleconference time slot, so if you
want to join the weekly calls and you haven't already completed the
poll, please do so today at http://doodle.com/evs9b5e9czu5nc47 .
Unfortunately I don't see a time that works for everyone, but Tuesdays
12-1 Central Time works for most. I'll confirm tomorrow after counting
any additional votes.

For our inaugural call next week, I have the following agenda in mind:

* Introduce your interfederation use cases, interests, and plans.
* Discuss our group's mission and deliverables.

So please be prepared to introduce yourself and your interfederation use
cases, interests, and plans on the call. If you'd like to get a head
start, go ahead and start a new thread on this mailing list and/or
contribute a section to our new "Interfederation Use Cases" wiki page at
https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/EQAwAg .

Thanks,
Jim