- From: Jim Basney <>
- Subject: [inc-interfed] getting started
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:38:37 -0600
- Openpgp: id=0A33BE15; url=http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/~jbasney/pgp.asc
Thanks for joining the interfederation subcommittee.
Tomorrow I'll announce our weekly teleconference time slot, so if you
want to join the weekly calls and you haven't already completed the
poll, please do so today at http://doodle.com/evs9b5e9czu5nc47 .
Unfortunately I don't see a time that works for everyone, but Tuesdays
12-1 Central Time works for most. I'll confirm tomorrow after counting
any additional votes.
For our inaugural call next week, I have the following agenda in mind:
* Introduce your interfederation use cases, interests, and plans.
* Discuss our group's mission and deliverables.
So please be prepared to introduce yourself and your interfederation use
cases, interests, and plans on the call. If you'd like to get a head
start, go ahead and start a new thread on this mailing list and/or
contribute a section to our new "Interfederation Use Cases" wiki page at
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: interfederation working group
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:50:06 -0600
From: Jim Basney
Dear InCommon participants,
Please consider joining in the work of the newly formed InCommon TAC
Interfederation Subcommittee, which has the mission "to promote and
pursue interfederation between the InCommon Federation and other SAML
federations via a community-based process." Please contribute your
interfederation use cases, plans, issues, etc., to help us move forward
together on this important topic.
How to participate:
1. Complete the poll at http://doodle.com/evs9b5e9czu5nc47 by next
Wednesday to help us choose a weekly teleconference time slot.
2. Subscribe to the
mailing list by visiting
3. Visit https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/DAMlAg for more info on the
group and to add attachments, references, and other materials that
contribute to the work of the group.
4. Join the calls and post your thoughts on the
mailing list. Call times and coordinates will be posted to the
- [inc-interfed] getting started, Jim Basney, 01/22/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.