inc-lib-usecase - RE: [InC-Lib-UseCase] Library subgroup meetings today

Subject: Defining Use Cases for Federating Library Services

RE: [InC-Lib-UseCase] Library subgroup meetings today

  • From: "T. Howell" <>
  • To: "'inc-lib-usecase'" <>
  • Subject: RE: [InC-Lib-UseCase] Library subgroup meetings today
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:35:17 -0500

FYI, the meeting was called at 11:10pm Today. Unfortunately it seems that
almost everyone was unable to make the call. Tim Mori and I discussed
briefly sending responses to the list regarding the current EZProxy use case
language, and I'd like to request feedback from everyone else if possible.

Ann and Dean both made some good points and directed us to links/examples
regarding the Use Case write up, so please respond over the next few work
days with an opinion if you can afford the time.

Also, I am curious if we should we move the meeting time from Fridays to
another weekday?

Thanks everyone!

Sincerely;
Thomas Howell.
Lead Web Developer and Systems Analyst
Northwestern University Library Technology Division