idpaas - IdPaaS Final Report Accepted

Subject: IdP as a Service Working Group

IdPaaS Final Report Accepted

  • From: Janemarie Duh <>
  • To:
  • Cc: "Wessel, Keith" <>, Jessica Fink <>, Albert Wu <>, Ann West <>
  • Subject: IdPaaS Final Report Accepted
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 17:02:46 -0400

Dear IdPaaS Working Group Members,

I am pleased to tell you that the TAC today unanimously, with two abstentions, voted to accept the IdPaaS Final Report. Congratulations!

Thank you all so much for the time and work you have put into this effort. It is much appreciated. Both the TAC and InCommon are very pleased with the thought you put into the recommendations.

Because the TAC is advisory to InCommon Steering, I will ask that the report be added to the agenda of an upcoming meeting. Working group chairs usually attend to present an executive summary. After Steering accepts the report, it will go into InCommon's document repository.

Thank you, again!

        Best,

               Janemarie Duh, Chair
               Keith Wessel, Vice Chair

  • IdPaaS Final Report Accepted, Janemarie Duh, 10/22/2020