idpaas - Next IdPaaS call on Monday (August 31) at 1pm ET

Subject: IdP as a Service Working Group

Next IdPaaS call on Monday (August 31) at 1pm ET

  • From: Mary McKee <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Next IdPaaS call on Monday (August 31) at 1pm ET
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 00:21:59 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=duke.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=duke.edu; dkim=pass header.d=duke.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=VFXYNLPLvVaDnH+8kLFH4gwGo0PBOARgx/n1gxqvkDk=; b=Gvg2uee3atAyKuZKeokw9tHOGU7pAAIGBDKmpXLb2toya93niSnGcqgaxK7iyB71k9yXiB0NFh/89MZOvLMUbWUsq6v4OW/bQGfV4vOYMkigGSAVUmJiNm5oc3yZEPQtkql6rj8+T4LdVrjjB2m7Ftdoz8L2x051ZpzbfFTcx0FMVDsqMWZ3HTefS2iaKNlyf8qT4c581RAaHuSS1lNlx0cNqPL6C/crahl+5EHNuaXCBDlcTNw+qU0F9CL88E+nQEsByr0Z99EooWxspE7i5VyvG+7tL228TRp8jOqWzsUqDwf1ou7QlMbElg5NdKoKmHtTxbvqwBN/5zIq3tj9VQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=I3560H/r6IMetOwWfuQh6rVyh/iUn9mqp1zJtYmgqxU7A23HzkM4pNPFDiw0XyczGoSkdTtdPC8sKQL9Y8OFVGfe8SWwbd0IGbIdUmzvXGg9nGPRUil5NiiK16xamJZ9vl4STjQmgmVV2+oiMluAhhYjx1Bq3bfGDbGaGccv/Q3o0rt3/TdBuruItaMX5YQ43YvYsdDAr1eXimK5O5PCBvoiMy3j74GQ12H3xBGDlC0D5WPtPt6qMCLQVrBs0GS6LHBz80hQsZOgXURbRar6rZCafeLbQGN8zS0XhXKu/dZGKFy8AtQAvwdvX8YNgJi0QPuz9pOTn0D6ez9d/76GJg==

Hi all,

Thanks for the great call last week.  Our next call is Monday, August 31 at 1pm ET and I wanted to call your attention to some document changes made to reflect that last discussion:
  • The proposed formats for the vendor assessment guide have been combined into a single document, with the intention of presenting both formats as examples of one of the report recommendations.  These document examples are not intended to be comprehensive, but a cursory review would be appreciated to ensure the content does not misrepresent any views of the group.

  • The final report draft  has been updated to include:

  • User stories for the four integration models (thanks, Mark!)

  • More detail on the community need and context for the working group's recommendations

  • New recommendations about publishing a position statement on the distinction and advantages of multilateral federation on the InCommon website

  • Renaming "must-meet criteria" as proposed "requirements" of the recommended Federation-Ready program, some framing about this being about more than baseline expectations, and timelines for vendors to make changes to maintain recognition by InCommon as requirements change

  • Renaming of "should-meet criteria" as proposed "recommendations" of a Federation-Ready program, and including the two community standards that emerged from our last call (HECVAT and PAT).
Please take a look before our meeting if you can.  We will plan to spend this time discussing feedback about the overall document and refining proposed requirements for the "Federation-Ready" service recognition program.

See you then!
Mary

  • Next IdPaaS call on Monday (August 31) at 1pm ET, Mary McKee, 08/29/2020