idpaas - Re: IdPaaS working group call Monday 1pm ET

Subject: IdP as a Service Working Group

Re: IdPaaS working group call Monday 1pm ET

  • From: Todd Blakemore <>
  • To: "" <>, Mary McKee <>
  • Subject: Re: IdPaaS working group call Monday 1pm ET
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 12:46:27 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ithaca.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ithaca.edu; dkim=pass header.d=ithaca.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=PUsP0/E6JYqr15HBW3Ii6UIHztxyenqTi125cE56L8I=; b=MIiXgR3nN2AJF9F4v+f0ZKPlUICgXB1jjt7k4P5voOu0IhvedDA40PVjTC/XZ90wvG2KM0ViNmw1xMt+OplpCSsHDF52LhgsffrDzssKqruuzs8hv5qszKAAeEBPKz8nple5xIieL0I43LfQ6KQHiyr89vuek/CdkkM9GLHF69TTlWJRzRTWwWI/454YxxhXt94+7vD6Q9FG3aQTqo5LmNJrDBwtCnHXdpJlj1YAhTBlWC7z4L8oulsqYh+PSYeHHxdEQmolyYi4NNyX6b8lzQ1qU6Pip2NcRHwXBe0UCu+yadMIS/n3RJ/Lqag5QpXotFS8OmUn4qh6EH5olPcT5A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=cVcCnuq8lCrF0XCpIgP9BswTAE0T8v2O84wcpHCizlDYcY/7XZ2+T6IgE9V0IuY3u14b5F8brFUR8ea2+V1MoABrRg4HVjGgUMdEs5Wisnbbq770tXB/gB5knQeR11zP89Hw1IvTWUdSYo1rr1ad1sdB/chWYgmzd2IkK8IzAgxrwx1aJiFtEPJMYHv+ru4kzf02N0U5swwpyO7xr8z6vlyHP4Yp3jjnKe4tAhzoTA7RW3cwvhB+NOnibuxAzJMm811ac7GexcuD9LY2rvRs1iTbTHizeiAWfHZIlukN8VdxB60Tso9RnMLHkESHOg75G3CGrbTX5uVJgsHpYMHXgw==

I'm double booked with an all campus meeting which I need to attend, If I'm able to duck out of this other meeting early I'll do my best to join. From brief glance through the document and what you have in this email I believe it captures the pieces that are important.

Best of luck with your recovery.

- Todd Blakemore
Associate Director for Solutions Architecture
Information Technology (IT)

Ithaca College
953 Danby Road | Ithaca, NY  14850
607.274.3414