idpaas - Re: Next IdPaaS call Monday 4 Nov 1pm EDT

Subject: IdP as a Service Working Group

Re: Next IdPaaS call Monday 4 Nov 1pm EDT

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Next IdPaaS call Monday 4 Nov 1pm EDT
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:41:48 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=uchicago.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=uchicago.edu; dkim=pass header.d=uchicago.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=WIcssumxvOKdi4IOHHynB/sluOPJalR3fXrvK4DrBOE=; b=kElstuf2HtPHbgzjuVcj7Gax2c16iNIu2HPLItceN/kkYND167iUMJUIRkARRHSyWgEpKlV67JSnDBYG2KJdlzoMme4DRBX4ttRq9WTC/Fo76lQaY4O6H6mJvYmahft8NQJ98xrSryXHEgkboBQ3HsI+nU4zVOjfTmqkC0vcpViSEMKidYuWjUqRYODPatdpUuwjb/HOFRz8DLEEu5VH4zkmzMK4tAyhDbfrQvMMj1PUcwLWVppgvPOSsJZ5fS8SfSn9NUDMd0XR2sj8e2udiobL5MymVXa1wwkNY8Z2Et2jQdo2lpW8aAU/KKpsPfh79gp7y5i9ThyfkAXvujwS6A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=K8XZ2k5eBDkC2442vlQ+66C/KMYp3rdAP/se+V0vkYR4fVVzDY1TwWduLk66Fynz3zlmb7LZfChVTOCOLZCLnv+qWOUgOXksBeiJANilOqcaw0zKKDqtVChKnoNSxLJbfIRrt4IkDeug0jnYTdty+coq6zt5un1JlZcPtCmbedBOsegr6iGYOyi6rn8zaBxDfFzHlsdztQXEci93udWTHokEh7g0vJ5chxyqaIiaa1zmuq37HwyOri6WoU6TeGNVtr2nw/zMP4HXbl9Z1KRWgm84qpOORtyaOxOOhTqjKaQgXnOGVBMnSlYQrlVQHRKcNzB7HGrc48S79rkdepAqVQ==

At the REFEDS meeting at TechEx there will be a report out of the IdPaaS Geant incubator project and discussion of whether the REFEDS community would want to establish a working group to take things further. I reminded that meeting's planners of the work of the InCommon working group, the result being that someone from this WG will (or has been??) asked to participate in that discussion, so that everyone can be fully aware of where everyone else is at with this concept.

Tom