Subject: Announcements and reminders of IAM Online webinars
[IAM Online] IAM Online Weds May 11 - TAC Work Plan - Your Input Needed
- From: Dean Woodbeck <>
- To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [IAM Online] IAM Online Weds May 11 - TAC Work Plan - Your Input Needed
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 20:52:56 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: incommon.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;incommon.org; dmarc=none action=none header.from=internet2.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
IAM Online – Wednesday, May 11, 2016
2 pm ET / 1 pm CT / Noon MT / 11 am PT
InCommon TAC Work Plan - Your Opportunity for Input on Technical Priorities and Projects
We’re looking for your input and comments! The InCommon Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) continues to develop its work plan, including technical priorities for InCommon. The TAC plans to finalize the plan at its meeting during the Internet2 Global Summit (May 19). This IAM Online will provide a timely opportunity to provide feedback.
Some of the initiatives include a working group to examine the use of per-entity metadata, exploring options for resource-constrained campuses, technical cookbooks, and raising the bar on interoperability and security. Here’s your chance for a preview, to see how this might affect your operations, and to provide comments and feedback. Join us during the May 11 IAM Online to learn about the draft plans.
Steve Carmody, Brown University, InCommon TAC Chair
Members of the InCommon TAC
About IAM Online
IAM Online is a monthly online education series brought to you by Internet2’s InCommon community and the EDUCAUSE Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC).
- [IAM Online] IAM Online Weds May 11 - TAC Work Plan - Your Input Needed, Dean Woodbeck, 05/05/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.