iamonline - [IAM Online] IAM Online April 13 - Free the Attributes!

Subject: Announcements and reminders of IAM Online webinars

[IAM Online] IAM Online April 13 - Free the Attributes!

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [IAM Online] IAM Online April 13 - Free the Attributes!
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 15:59:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

IAM Online – Wednesday, April 13, 2016

2 pm ET / 1 pm CT / Noon MT / 11 am PT

www.incommon.org/iamonline

Free the Attributes! Attribute Release, Scalable Consent, and User Convenience

When did you last take a look at your attribute release policies? How can you meet the requirements of data stewards and the benefits of relaxed attribute release? What is on the horizon with scalable consent and how will that help?

We’ll touch these and other questions in the next IAM Online, “Free the Attributes! Attribute Release, Scalable Consent, and User Convenience,” Wednesday, April 13, 2016, at 2 pm ET. Our speakers will discuss their journeys toward relaxed policies that allow for the release of a small set to some applications, including the Research and Scholarship category of service providers. We’ll also discuss the scalable consent project, with the aim of providing informed, revocable consent, attribute-by-attribute.

**************

Presenters:

Rob Carter, Duke University

Ken Klingenstein, Internet2

Keith Wessel, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Moderator:

Tom Barton, University of Chicago

**************

Connecting

We use Adobe Connect for slide sharing and audio: http://internet2.adobeconnect.com/iam-online. For more details, including back-up phone bridge information, see www.incommon.org/iamonline.

About IAM Online

IAM Online is a monthly online education series brought to you by Internet2’s InCommon community and the EDUCAUSE Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC).

-----

Dean Woodbeck
Education and Outreach Lead, InCommon
Internet2

  • [IAM Online] IAM Online April 13 - Free the Attributes!, Dean Woodbeck, 03/31/2016