Subject: Announcements and reminders of IAM Online webinars
[IAM Online] IAM Online April 13 - Free the Attributes!
- From: Dean Woodbeck <>
- To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [IAM Online] IAM Online April 13 - Free the Attributes!
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 15:59:12 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: incommon.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;incommon.org; dmarc=none action=none header.from=internet2.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
IAM Online – Wednesday, April 13, 2016
2 pm ET / 1 pm CT / Noon MT / 11 am PT
Free the Attributes! Attribute Release, Scalable Consent, and User Convenience
When did you last take a look at your attribute release policies? How can you meet the requirements of data stewards and the benefits of relaxed attribute release? What is on the horizon with scalable consent and how will that help?
We’ll touch these and other questions in the next IAM Online, “Free the Attributes! Attribute Release, Scalable Consent, and User Convenience,” Wednesday, April 13, 2016, at 2 pm ET. Our speakers will discuss their journeys toward relaxed policies that allow for the release of a small set to some applications, including the Research and Scholarship category of service providers. We’ll also discuss the scalable consent project, with the aim of providing informed, revocable consent, attribute-by-attribute.
Rob Carter, Duke University
Ken Klingenstein, Internet2
Keith Wessel, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Tom Barton, University of Chicago
About IAM Online
IAM Online is a monthly online education series brought to you by Internet2’s InCommon community and the EDUCAUSE Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC).
Education and Outreach Lead, InCommon
- [IAM Online] IAM Online April 13 - Free the Attributes!, Dean Woodbeck, 03/31/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.