Subject: Announcements and reminders of IAM Online webinars
[IAM Online] IAM Online Oct. 21 - Multifactor Authentication and Campus Deployment
- From: Dean Woodbeck <>
- To: "" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [IAM Online] IAM Online Oct. 21 - Multifactor Authentication and Campus Deployment
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:26:20 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
IAM Online – Wednesday, October 21, 2015
2 pm ET / 1 pm CT / Noon MT / 11 am PT
Multifactor Authentication: Campus Deployment Case Studies
It’s a hot topic in identity management. It’s a hot topic in security. Campuses are rolling out multifactor authentication (MFA) in the wake of phishing attempts to compromise direct deposit programs and other major security concerns. This webinar will provide an update on community work on MFA interoperability and two campus case studies implementing MFA. Topics include:
Learn about the reasoning and issues involved with these projects, as well as the key questions that were addressed by these large-scale MFA deployments. Find out what to consider, whether you are just interested, or if you face a deployment of a few users or thousands.
C.W. Belcher, University of Texas at Austin
Brad Judy, University of Colorado
Paul Caskey, Internet2/InCommon
About IAM Online
IAM Online is a monthly online education series brought to you by Internet2’s InCommon community and the EDUCAUSE Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC).
Education and Outreach Lead, InCommon
- [IAM Online] IAM Online Oct. 21 - Multifactor Authentication and Campus Deployment, Dean Woodbeck, 10/14/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.