Subject: Announcements and reminders of IAM Online webinars
[IAM Online] IAM Online May 13: External Identities: Why and How with Examples
- From: Dean Woodbeck <>
- To: "" <>, "" <>, "Identity and Access Management Constituent Group Discussion list" <>
- Subject: [IAM Online] IAM Online May 13: External Identities: Why and How with Examples
- Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 21:35:12 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: incommon.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
IAM Online – Wednesday, May 13, 2015
2 pm ET / 1 pm CT / Noon MT / 11 am PT
External Identities in Higher Ed: Why and How with Real-World Examples
Campuses are increasingly turning to external identities as an alternative to "guest" accounts for people who do not have institutional identities, like parents, alumni, external researchers, and continuing education students. This IAM Online will present an overview of the topic, touch on the recommendations from the InCommon External Identities Working Group, then delve into these topics:
In addition, some campuses have started to look at invitations and account linking. Join us for this interesting and timely IAM Online.
Dedra Chamberlin, CEO, Cirrus Identity
Eric Goodman, University of California Office of the President
Todd Haddaway, University of Maryland Baltimore County
Erica Lomax, Oregon State University
Andrew Morgan, Oregon State University
Moderator: Tom Barton, University of Chicago
About IAM Online
IAM Online is a monthly online education series brought to you by Internet2’s InCommon community and the EDUCAUSE Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC).
- [IAM Online] IAM Online May 13: External Identities: Why and How with Examples, Dean Woodbeck, 05/05/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.