Subject: Announcements and reminders of IAM Online webinars
[IAM Online] Virtual Working Groups Monday and Tuesday
- From: Dean Woodbeck <>
- To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, Identity Management Constituent Group Discussion list <>
- Subject: [IAM Online] Virtual Working Groups Monday and Tuesday
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 20:30:56 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport07.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Apologies for the cross-posting.
A quick reminder that IAM Online is sponsoring several Virtual Working
Groups on Monday and Tuesday, May 20-21. All are welcome -- hear about the
various InCommon and middleware community projects.
SCHEDULE (ALL TIMES EASTER)
Monday, May 20
Noon - 1:15 pm - Grouper
1:30 - 2:45 pm - Shibboleth
3:00 - 4:15 pm - Interfederation and CIFER (two separate topics)
Tuesday, May 21
Noon - 1:15 pm - Social Identity
1:30 - 2:45 pm - CoCoA (collaboration platform)
3:00 - 4:15 pm - MACE-DIR
A wiki page includes background information on each of these working
groups, agendas, and dial-in/Adobe Connect information:
One-way audio and the chat function will be available via Adobe Connect.
Dial in to the phone bridge to ask questions and comment.
866-411-0013 (toll-free in US and Canada)
Adobe Connect: https://internet2.adobeconnect.com/iam-online
Program Manager, InCommon
- [IAM Online] Virtual Working Groups Monday and Tuesday, Dean Woodbeck, 05/17/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.