csp-2023 - [csp-2023] CSP Year-end Survey & Alumni Benefits

Subject: Collaboration Success Program 2023 - all participants

[csp-2023] CSP Year-end Survey & Alumni Benefits

  • From: Laura Paglione <>
  • To: ,
  • Cc: Laura Paglione <>, , ,
  • Subject: [csp-2023] CSP Year-end Survey & Alumni Benefits
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 10:00:00 -0400

CSP Year-end Survey

July 2023

Welcome new alumni!

First off, we’d like to welcome the 2023 cohort to the InCommon Collaboration Success Program Alumni Network! The program team enjoyed working with you as you made progress on your IAM goals this year. Congratulations!

ALL alumni help us shape the upcoming program year

CSP continues past your cohort year. Every summer we ask CSP alumni for their insights about the past year including the projects you worked on, how you have leveraged the Program to achieve your goals, and what you have planned for next year. Multiple people at each institution are encouraged to participate.

Please provide your insights in this 11 min survey by JULY 31

CSP YEAR-END SURVEY
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2023-CSPfeedback

>> WHY PARTICIPATE? Each institution with at least one survey respondent will receive access to a dashboard that aggregates survey results with insights about what your peers have been up to — the ultimate in peer sharing! Also, your feedback will help shape next year’s CSP experience.

Reminder: CSP Alumni benefits

As alumni, you and your institution will enjoy continued CSP benefits including:

  • FUTURE CSP DISCOUNTS!
    Did you know that 20% of CSP participants find such strong success in the program that they return as alumni to continue on the next stage of their IAM work? Program alumni receive a discount should they decide to return. The deadline for this year’s _expression_ of Interest is NEXT WEEK! If this might be your year to return, please let us know ASAP so we can ensure that we’ll have a spot for you.

  • INSPIRE OTHERS BY SHARING YOUR IAM STORY
    You joined CSP to accelerate your IAM journey; it’s time to share that story with others. Have one of our technical writers work with you to write up your journey from the past year to serve as insights, inspiration, or cautionary tales for others. Contact Apryl on Slack or at

  • DISCOUNTED SOFTWARE TRAINING
    Members of CSP alumni organizations are eligible for discounts on software training offered by InCommon. Registration codes for discounts can be requested on the csp-peers slack channel or by emailing .

  • CONTINUED PEER SUPPORT AND ENGAGEMENT
    Through the CSP Peers Slack channel, connect with others who have participated in the Collaboration Success Program. Ask questions. Offer support. And continue to learn about opportunities available to your institution. https://internet2.slack.com/archives/C7DDEBPFE

  • CONTINUED ACCESS TO OFFICE HOURS
    As a member of the CSP Alumni Network, you are invited to participate in monthly open office hours with our experts to get answers when you need them. These events are promoted through the CSP peers mailing list and Slack channel.

  • NEW THIS YEAR! CSP IN-PERSON ALUMNI EVENT
    If there is enough interest, we are planning an in-person workshop and social event for all CSP Alumni and the new cohort during the TechEx event this year. Express your interest when filling out the survey linked above.

Have a fantastic summer; we’ll see you in the Fall!

  • [csp-2023] CSP Year-end Survey & Alumni Benefits, Laura Paglione, 07/18/2023