csp-2023 - [csp-2023] This Week at CSP - December 14, 2022

Subject: Collaboration Success Program 2023 - all participants

[csp-2023] This Week at CSP - December 14, 2022

  • From: Laura Paglione <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Sue Gavazzi <>
  • Subject: [csp-2023] This Week at CSP - December 14, 2022
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 05:05:16 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=dLce2omi0SPdiLW5sYCAoEs7WaHErboRjY/YVvGCmP8=; b=cypGsEs7o1RJXlSjTuZSabVG5rSOWhi67xkBWEg2gtRTiVKfsX8HuZaBLsf1AYlgYPryEbIfeKuHBvJv1BGHLwVJ4OOm2wPfo2BHwEpmQpK5Ijiz52Xqe8fkOryYgSh6kdLLajH9JCVRYnwCJlPbCnQe1oJXvQ6OFtNE0d7rwywpI1IC98/XkQn7u9kEDd/75I/3u29OuORw1BysoJCJTlylZAHQNdwmOfwiBSSBcjT1sveRzYdLWDhG+qjN0mydl3WNjIsXc8UZTbEJpGTV9mGfiwmp5tJhOf4iRTRDl0rikO9hPWdlYtp6eezEXf0gfya6hiPN8+Vr/WZaSg20hw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ae7xDKWXHuBJLrZ4AowXCjnb22Vza9cuBohm2xwGfOj9bkgikML4uTpUIxfjIxUdObY1oe0RHLia0E7jZD7ej49/1XIJNoLne6Tz+bypI99jEZdbkd0og7763K0eZRVwOfjg3dpcmHkssJHIdHnHC4QzOZ7cvGdj5hWD8W6ULIIRsZwyXY5S4Amq+p/750oawMeqtQmLiEdDesXCmH0CxPw5vHC11aLsC/hAbcwIh971CLChvScZ7Sgxsy+HdO71h0XjiPCpqwr5vtZC/ax1wZi0TqjzvUX1N8fVvg2f/UX0h9i9PxZDDm3cH9Dc6F+jgtdFgYDKvJ0c0KQUA9Be6A==
  • Msip_labels:

This Week at CSP

December 14, 2022

Important Now

At Office Hours this week, we will be hearing a deep dive from the University of Virginia. We have a change in plans for this week and next - our Office Hours on the 15th will be 60 min long, and on the 22nd will be 90 min long. The meeting on the 22nd will be our last for the year. We are planning some fantastic content based on your requests starting in January.

What you should be thinking about right now:

  • BREAK TIME: With the end of the year upon us, this is a great time for reflecting on your institution’s CSP journey so far. The progress that everyone has made is apparent in the conversations we are having, the questions being asked, and the plans being set.

  • ON DEMAND RESOURCES: There are lots of resources that are available to you. We have made a list of several in the “Useful Links” section below.

  • INTRODUCTION REQUESTS: The deep dives are coming to a close. Your plans are underway. This is a great time to consider what subject matter experts and other connections will help accelerate your pace. During the second half of CSP we’ll be looking for your requests to introduce you to the people and resources that you uniquely need to make your plans sing. Laura will be your first point of contact for these connections.

Upcoming Dates

See more dates on the CSP 2022-23 Calendar.

Dec 15 - Office Hours  (60 min) (12:30 ET | 12:00 PT) - We will be hearing our next Deep Dive with U of Virginia. We will spend the last 15 min of this session reviewing the expected office hours topics for after the 1st of the year.

Dec 22 - Office Hours + LAB (90 min) (12:30 ET | 12:00 PT) - We will be hearing our final Deep Dives with UMass-Amherst and WCU

Dec 29 - End of Year Break (No Office Hours)

Jan 5 - Office Hours  (60 min) (12:30 ET | 12:00 PT) - Topic TBD

Jan 11 - Team Leads Check-in (3:00 ET | 12:00 PT) - See below

Spring Training

The spring Academy schedule is set and registration links will be available soon.  Contact Sue at  for your training credit balance.

Useful links

SLACK

  • #csp2023-only Slack Channel (if you do not have access to this channel, please contact Sue at )

  • #csp-peers Slack Channel

  • Other Slack Channels
    Each of the InCommon Software components and DevOps has a dedicated slack channel. Use this form to request access to one or more of them.

CSP MATERIALS

  • CSP in Canvas - central location for all info CSP. Will include slides and recordings from Kickoff, information about upcoming events, links to materials, and more…

  • CSP Office Hours Recordings, Materials, and Plans - Miss a week at office hours? Want to review a presentation that you saw? Looking for past “This Week at CSP editions”? Curious about what is planned for future Office Hours? This link has all that you seek.

ON DEMAND RESOURCES (registration required for some)

  • DevOps Self Paced Course - written and video resources to learn about DevOps. Suitable to non-experts. Registration; CSP2023-Only CODE: 16db42

  • BaseCAMP - Recordings and materials from InCommon BaseCAMP, an introductory workshop to all things IAM. Registration; CSP2023-Only CODE: a58f9f

  • IAM Online - InCommon’s mostly monthly webinar series that delivers interactive education on timely IAM topics. No registration needed.

  • Other Resources - We’ve compiled a list of other resources in the Learning Center in the CSP 2023 Canvas.

Leads Corner

Next Leads Meeting: Wed, Jan 11

Topics for this meeting

  • Exec Session: We will share our plan/schedule for the exec session

  • Connections: We will review the process for connecting with SMEs and resources

PAST MEETINGS: Meeting recording and resources from past sessions are posted at the Leads Corner page in Canvas.

COURSE REGISTRATION LINKS AND CODES: These are pinned in the #csp2023-teamleads Slack channel.

  • [csp-2023] This Week at CSP - December 14, 2022, Laura Paglione, 12/15/2022