basecamp2023planning - [basecamp2023planning] BaseCAMP - Template to use to promote

Subject: BaseCAMP 2023 Planning

[basecamp2023planning] BaseCAMP - Template to use to promote

  • From: Jean Chorazyczewski <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [basecamp2023planning] BaseCAMP - Template to use to promote
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 14:35:35 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=5nWkcnI0QI8Ao0ZAql0NoHSYb7DGpYUopVtIc1f3t5o=; b=Pi4vZ+VoHJW4jiDZ2FIpHbsB9zvvKVnfm9l6MY+A+aGfYB/1VLtZC2w+wUXbt0vNijvezJYHJQGlF+h1H7NqpO8HtAXpHxIJPCLthZa2KB3KQ0h21L/xTewRYDoQG0iDJXI2UEKDDPXEm0o/lP8ZfOkbOyzpI2h/ySuTBog+Y/rievNnTW/XpjuJjMD/5Wzq7ZUOkHeFcOg+9KqGas/yzhIwagqsiJ/2L/BNdKbLybwE8AbPB94Sq4AbtGpbQdcpZYUBcITR+sdQycTx2XlUKVgbQTcbeDNkpjtv1U9RmMhLaQo62wSqM0dj0pEKKqHBj7mvKs3fSf6tg7KlGiFmbA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=jAZd/GPFjBsOwB2Soq/WY/qxluGk0IT2K20RngCNUtfh2uox4qnMT1I+oyQYtNo/J9q8cGAYDU3ozoWBoBZeoOv2V002MSvRXQnguPL4EIIjomYdtSIsMsgbxstPnwOTgofJF1elXdqgZuDbKSkOWpUTwdM+ayQi04mlDeeGdHGz6sR0KqPDq/ruHZmbrV9LTLtpDlWXOkEzp+Yzd07FtW/YbZuQa+3DUrK4qtNqc7nm+g8rtK/RDwyNBQmCSP0zNITzaVyaFDAeYqyQve0NILyMq+wxZCvZJLoBt25x4w82q0hCtzV2IebT/h4fPxiqbJu/ilEjlH93ZIv4rRRGRA==

Hello Committee,

Looking forward to today’s BaseCAMP Committee Meeting. As promised, I’m sending along the following email template you can tailor to send to your colleagues to help us promote BaseCAMP!

= = = HELP US PROMOTE BASECAMP – SEND THIS EMAIL TO YOUR COLLEAGUES = = =

[Subject Line:] Your Personal Invitation to Register for BaseCAMP 2023

[PERSONALIZED GREETING (e.g., I hope you and your team are well. ]

Have you registered your team for BaseCAMP 2023 yet? I am writing to invite you to be a part of easily the most comprehensive and beneficial IAM basics event offered this year.

And I’m not saying that just because I helped plan it! However, as a member of the BaseCAMP 2023 Planning Committee, I can vouch for the careful preparation that went into planning this training.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

  • WHO: New and experienced members of your team
  • WHAT: An entryway into InCommon and the fundamentals of identity and access management
  • WHEN: July 10-14, 2023
  • WHERE: Online via Zoom
  • WHY: Come for the content; stay for the community

Designed for IAM practitioners and leaders alike, this event really does deliver relevant content for every skill level, so whether you’re just starting out or are more seasoned, you’re covered. From identity registration and the Trusted Access Platform to provisioning and authentication, the sessions cover the most critical topics in IAM. Take a look at the program for yourself

I hope you will consider attending and/or send members of your team to BaseCAMP 2023. And feel free to pass this information along to others in your network who might be interested. We’re all on this IAM journey together.

In Community,

[YOUR NAME]

P.S. You can get a Buy 2, Get 1 Free promotion for multiple participants from the same institution. Contact for more information.

  • [basecamp2023planning] BaseCAMP - Template to use to promote, Jean Chorazyczewski, 05/01/2023