attributes - Re: Next Steps for Attributes... WG?

Subject: Attributes for Collaboration and Federation Working Group

Re: Next Steps for Attributes... WG?

  • From: Mark Scheible <>
  • To: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • Cc: , , Dean Woodbeck <>
  • Subject: Re: Next Steps for Attributes... WG?
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:20:43 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Thanks Brad and Emily!  I remembered Brad mentioning that his proposal for a session was not accepted for Tech Ex, but I FORGOT about Dean mentioning scheduling a WG meeting or BOF!  Thanks so much for the pointer to this Emily!

Mark

Mark A. Scheible
Sr. Lead IAM Solutions Architect
MCNC, Research Triangle Park, NC