attributes - Re: TechEx Proposal Declined

Subject: Attributes for Collaboration and Federation Working Group

Re: TechEx Proposal Declined

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "Christ, Bradley" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Elaine Alejo <>, Ann West <>
  • Subject: Re: TechEx Proposal Declined
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 19:28:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:Q0tf7xLND+L04DTfz9mcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgXKvT8rarrMEGX3/hxlliBBdydt6oazbKO+4nbGkU4qa6bt34DdJEeHzQksu4x2zIaPcieFEfgJ+TrZSFpVO5LVVti4m3peRMNQJW2aFLduGC94iAPERvjKwV1Ov71GonPhMiryuy+4ZLebxlJiTanfb9+MAi9oBnMuMURnYZsMLs6xAHTontPdeRWxGdoKkyWkh3h+Mq+/4Nt/jpJtf45+MFOTav1f6IjTbxFFzsmKHw65NfqtRbYUwSC4GYXX3gMnRpJBwjF6wz6Xov0vyDnuOdxxDWWMMvrRr0vRz+s87lkRwPpiCcfNj427mfXitBrjKlGpB6tvgFzz5LIbI2QMvd1Y6HTcs4ARWdZXshfSTFPAp+yYYUMAeoOP+dYoJXyqFYVtxSyGQysCfnzxjNUhHL727Ax3eQ7EQHB2QwtB9wAv2rOo9XzKawdUee1zK7VwjrYcfxZxTT945XPfxEvpvGMWq9/ftHPxkYzFAPIlVSQqYr5PzyLzOQNtXaU7/Z+We61lWEothxxryGpy8wxhIfJgYcVxUrF9SV/2Is6O9O5SFNhbdG6DZRQqjmWN4pwQsM+XW5ooiA6xaMauZKlZiQF1okoxwPZZveacIaI+gruWPiLLjtkmX5ofa+ziwuv/UWlxO3xWdW43EpPoypLjNbBuWwC2hnW58WFV/dw/l+t1SiT2w3Q8O1JIEM5mbDFJ5Mj2LI9lIQfvVzNHiDom0j6kKqbe0A59eS16+noebDrqYKCOIBqhAzzN6ojmsKjDuskNwUBQmeW9OS42bDl4Eb3Wq9FjucsnancqJ3aJdoUpqq+AwJNyogu9xGxAyup3dgBgHcJNE9JdAuAj4fyJV7COvf4Deqjg1u3lzdr2vbGMaD7DpXVNHjDl6vhcqhh5E5AyQozytZf64hTCrEcPPLzXkjxtNvbDhMjLwO0xOPnBM181oMYR22PHreUPL3IvlOU++4iJvSAaJIItDv4Jfgo6OLigWM8lF8TY6ak0ocYZXW9E/lkPkmUYWLggtIbHmcLugo+QvbqiFqHUTNLaXeyWKU86SwgB424EYjDRZuggL2H3CenAJJWfGZGBU6QEXv2bYmLReoDaD+KLs97jjMETaShS5Mm1Ry2tQ/6zaZoLu3R+i0dspLj0sJ55+rJlRE97DB7Fdid032XT2F1hWwIWiM2075koUFmzleD0LN4g+BDFdBN/f9JUwE6NYLCwOxgDdD9RB7BcsmTRFm4X9qmHGJ5ctVkifQOeUdmB5HqpArK0y6nEvVdw7aABIY16b6N93XuOoBwx2uQkOFrhkU6WMpFKHGrnYZ+8QPUAovOlQOejangPfAVwDLX9W2e0WeVlEBeWwl1VKLDG3cFaR2Fg87+4xbuQraoQYsgNQdLxMWBYv9Vbdrlh1hNR9/iPsjTeWS8hz32CBqVkODfJLH2cnkQiX2OQHMPlBoeqDPfbVAz

Hi Brad,

I think there was some confusion around your submission. It seems like this should be a working group session as opposed to a track session.  It might seem like a minor difference, but flagging this as a working group session gives us some additional flexibility in scheduling.

We have an opening for a working group session during lunch on Tuesday of TechEx, if that would be of interest. That would provide you and the working group with the opportunity to present your report and recommendations and get some feedback from the folks in attendance.

If that’s something you’d be interested in, all you would need to do is resubmit your proposal as a working meeting: https://www.internet2.edu/portal/meetings/2018-technology-exchange/proposals/new_working_meeting and request Tuesday lunch as your preferred slot.

Please let me know if you need any additional information or help.

Dean