attributes - Re: Recommendations Progress

Subject: Attributes for Collaboration and Federation Working Group

Re: Recommendations Progress

  • From: "Christ, Bradley" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Recommendations Progress
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 20:20:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

I don't think a reference to the GDPR regulation itself is necessary. It should be so well known at this point with our intended audience that it would be redundant.

Brad