attributes - Re: InC Working Group Survey

Subject: Attributes for Collaboration and Federation Working Group

Re: InC Working Group Survey

  • From: Brad Christ <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: InC Working Group Survey
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 10:02:45 -0800
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Thanks Mark. I've incorporated the changes.

The occasional absence of the back button is because of the display and skip logic that I've into the survey. I'm not sure there's anyway around it.

Brad

--
Brad Christ
Chief Information Officer