assurance - [Assurance] Fwd: [REFEDS assurance] Feedback for REFEDS SFA Profile draft

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Fwd: [REFEDS assurance] Feedback for REFEDS SFA Profile draft

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Assurance] Fwd: [REFEDS assurance] Feedback for REFEDS SFA Profile draft
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 16:36:29 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Has anyone from the InCommon community looked at this and/or thought about commenting on it?

Best,

Nick