assurance - [Assurance] RE: IAM Online: Baseline Expectations Implementation: This Will Affect You

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] RE: IAM Online: Baseline Expectations Implementation: This Will Affect You

  • From: "Whalen, Christopher (NIH/NIAID) [C]" <>
  • To: Emily Eisbruch <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] RE: IAM Online: Baseline Expectations Implementation: This Will Affect You
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 12:57:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:tnncPB22pa8hasLNsmDT+DRfVm0co7zxezQtwd8ZsegeLPad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG96Eu7QZ06L/iOPJZy8p2d65qncMcZhBBVcuqP49uEgeOvODElDxN/XwbiY3T4xoXV5h+GynYwAOQJ6tL3WbmHC57CYTFxPjLkI1Y72tQs+Bst6zn9yW19WTJl8J13KBZuZfKRSyvE38t9Icm5ZpKu5lxx7IpmpgeuJKyHluKE7J2Rvw+5H0tNRq6D9Nofsn/MNoUKPxeKE9SroeCy4peShh7dbwqAPKSwCCznoaWWITlx1ORQ/f40epcI32t36wiep03CSceYXdTao1Qiil96dmUleorgYncBgY2UD7y4RDp5cR6EaquBx2x4PSSIScNf44eKLdO9wdWzwSDY5qSyVdD9bkPMM0BO0bMLMd9tGnqg==
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Is anyone else on the AAC using Office365 and if so are the emails from
Internet2 listserv being tagged as potential spam?

> This message was identified as a phishing
> <http://aka.ms/LearnAboutPhishing> scam.
> Feedback <http://aka.ms/SafetyTipsFeedback>

For now it is still delivering them but I wonder if Internet2 might want to
explore why this is the case if other institutions in the MS cloud are seeing
the same tag.

___
Christopher Whalen
International Program Manager
Office of CyberInfrastructure and Computational Biology National Institute of
Allergy and Infectious Diseases, NIH

Contractor - Research Data & Communications
Office: +1 (301) 496-1603
Mobile: +1 (301) 408-8268
US Fax: (877) 801-7159
Int'l Fax: +1 (301) 760-7873

E-mail:

E-mail:

"NIH's mission is to seek fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior
of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health,
lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability."
http://www.nih.gov/about/mission.htm

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is
confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by
anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this
e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or
any other storage devices. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious
Diseases shall not accept liability for any statements made that are sender's
own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its
representatives.