assurance - [Assurance] InCommon Assurance call for March is cancelled.

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] InCommon Assurance call for March is cancelled.

  • From: Paul Caskey <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] InCommon Assurance call for March is cancelled.
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 17:27:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello Everyone-

We just wanted to send a note to let you know that there will be no InCommon Assurance call in March.  Normally, there is an InCommon Assurance call (an open, public call) on the first Wednesday of every month.

We have several things beginning to take shape, which will be fun to hear about on future calls, but for this month, we can take an hour off!

Thank you all for participating in this community!

-Paul

  • [Assurance] InCommon Assurance call for March is cancelled., Paul Caskey, 03/01/2016