assurance - [Assurance] Developments in Assurance: Insights from Across the Pond, Wed. Feb. 3 at noon ET

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Developments in Assurance: Insights from Across the Pond, Wed. Feb. 3 at noon ET

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Mikael Linden <>, Pöhn, Daniela <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Developments in Assurance: Insights from Across the Pond, Wed. Feb. 3 at noon ET
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 13:28:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Greetings,

You are invited to join the February InCommon Assurance call:

Developments in Assurance: Insights from Across the Pond

Wednesday. February 3 at noon ET

 The discussion will focus on two papers:

Please review the papers in advance of the call.  Important issues covered in the papers include:

  • Baseline assurance profile for IdPs
  • SP requirements
  • Self assessment tools
  • Recommended best practices

Two of the authors will join us on the call:

  • Daniela Pöhn, Leibniz Supercomputing Centre
  • Mikael Linden, CSC -  Finnish IT Center for Science

The host for the call will be Chris Spadanuda, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee and Chair of the InCommon Assurance Advisory Committee (AAC).

Connection Details are below. We look forward to your participation.

Connection Details

Adobe Connect

 If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:

eDial Connection Information

 +1-734-615-7474 (English I2, Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance)

 +1-866-411-0013 (English I2, toll free US/Canada Only)

 Access code: 0126260#

Emily Eisbruch, Work Group Lead, Trust and Identity
Internet2

office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749

  • [Assurance] Developments in Assurance: Insights from Across the Pond, Wed. Feb. 3 at noon ET, Emily Eisbruch, 01/26/2016