assurance - [Assurance] Invitation to participate in Assurance survey

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Invitation to participate in Assurance survey

  • From: Christopher A Spadanuda <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Invitation to participate in Assurance survey
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:40:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

The InCommon Assurance Committee would like your feedback!

We have extended the deadline for participating in a survey designed to gauge awareness and thoughts regarding the InCommon Assurance Program until Sept. 28th.

As online transactions become increasingly sensitive, identity assurance is an important matter in our community. InCommon offers participants the ability to become certified at 2 different levels of identity assurance - Bronze and Silver.

You can find more information on the InCommon Assurance Program at our website: http://www.incommon.org/assurance. Please direct specific questions to

Your feedback is important and will help us better understand the needs of the community. Please take a few minutes to respond to this survey.

The survey can be accessed at the following URL: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZPLZ5VF

Thank you,

Chris

Chris Spadanuda