assurance - [Assurance] Fw: New Staff Join Trust and Identity Program at Internet2

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Fw: New Staff Join Trust and Identity Program at Internet2

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Fw: New Staff Join Trust and Identity Program at Internet2
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 12:24:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

From: <> on behalf of Ann West <>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 2:17 PM

Dear Colleagues,

Internet2's InCommon and related trust and identity activities are evolving and expanding as interfederation becomes a global priority for the research and education community. With this and Internet2's new TIER initiative taking shape at the same time, we have recently added two highly qualified staff to help in key areas for these programs.

I am very pleased to announce that Nick Roy will serve as InCommon's Director of Technology and Strategy and Paul Caskey as the Program Manager for Community Trust and Practices at internet2. Nick will be joining us on June 10 and Paul will begin his position on June 15. Their email addresses will be and respectively.

For more background on these very talented individuals, see my blog post at https://www.internet2.edu/blogs/detail/8584

Best,
Ann

Ann West | Associate Vice President