assurance - Re: [Assurance] March Assurance Call with Harvard and GW: Recording and Slides now available

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] March Assurance Call with Harvard and GW: Recording and Slides now available

  • From: "Bradner, Scott" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] March Assurance Call with Harvard and GW: Recording and Slides now available
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 16:13:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

during this call we were asked of some information on how we do the Bronze
support in the IdP

here is some information
Enhancing the Harvard Authentication System to Support InCommon Bronze
http://iam.harvard.edu/resources/authentication-system-incommon-bronze

in addition - here is a pointer to our self certification document - covering
both Bronze & Silver
http://iam.harvard.edu/resources/incommon-bronze

and
IdDB and LDAP Specifics Determining "Member of Communityā€¯ Status
http://iam.harvard.edu/resources/idp/member-specifics

let me know if you have any questions

Scott